Varicose Veins Natural Treatment: –Varicose veins are a typical downside during which abnormally enlarged veins seem near the skin’s surface. They sometimes occur within the calves and thighs once the veins develop weakened walls or poorly functioning valves, that regulate blood flow.
Common factors contributing to varicose veins are heredity, occupations that need plenty of standing, obesity, use of contraception pills, constipation and secretion changes within the body throughout pregnancy, puberty, and menopause. Medical and surgical treatments for varicose veins is so much costly. You’ll strive some varicose veins natural treatment to decrease the severity of varicose veins still as cut back a number of the discomfort they’ll cause.
Symptoms Of Varicose Veins
- Burning Sensation
- Heaviness in the legs
Varicose Veins Natural Treatment
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the best home remedies for varicose veins, it acts as a body cleaning product and also increases blood circulation. As the ACV improves blood circulation, the symptoms of varicose veins viz, pain and swelling decreases.
- Take few amount of apple cider vinegar and apply it directly to the affected area.
- After applying ACV, gently massage the affected area.
- Use this remedy daily just before going to bed.
- Repeat this varicose veins removal for a month.
- Take 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and mix it in a glass of water.
- Drink this syrup twice a day to get rid of varicose veins.
- Repeat this remedy for one month.
You can also check out: – Leg cramps treatment
Cayenne pepper is the best nature varicose veins treatment as it contains vitamin C and bioflavonoids. These sources help in increasing the blood circulation and reduce the pain and burning sensation.
- Prepare a syrup by adding one tbsp of cayenne pepper in a cup of hot water.
- Consume this supertonic thrice a day to remove varicose veins.
Horse Chestnut Seeds
The chestnut seed of the horse has been used for the treatment of varicose veins. Horse chestnut seeds have anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties that can successfully increase ‘venous tone’ and in turn can reduce the presence of varicose veins. The horse’s chestnut seeds have a compound called aescin, which improves the elastic strength of nerves and prevents the release of enzymes which damage the capillary walls.
- You can buy horse chestnut seed gel available in the market. Use daily gel externally on the affected area; if used regularly, it can significantly reduce leg pain and swelling.
- You can also use horse chestnut supplements. The most common dose is 300 mg twice daily. Do not use raw horse chutney because it contains large amounts of toxic compounds known as masculine.
You can also check out: – Arthritis treatment
You can also use grapes seeds as varicose veins natural treatment as it contains vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid. Grapes skin also includes these essential compound but in low concentration. These vital conjugate blood vessels begin to strengthen the connective tissue structure, which reduces swelling.
- Take 1/2 cup of grape seed and bowl it into a 4 cup of water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the solution to a bucket with it get cool down.
- Soak your feet in the solution for five minutes.
- Then put your feet in a bucket of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Finally, massage your legs with castor oil in upward direction
- Then put your leg in elevated position for few minutes.
You can also check out: – How to get rid of bruise
Olive oil is the best way to treat varicose veins in the home, which increases the flow of blood circulation. Massaging with olive oil will improve blood circulation, which results in a decrease in swelling and pain.
- Take olive oil and vitamin E in equal ratio and make it warm.
- Gently massage your affected area with this mixture of oil for few minutes.
- Repeat this varicose vein treatment two times in a day for two months.
Witch hazel is a beneficial herb to strengthen blood vessels, and hence it can use as a varicose veins natural treatment. In addition to being astringent, it also contains gallic acid and many essential oils that can help reduce swelling and pain.
- Take witch hazel and soak a towel in it.
- Then apply the towel directly to the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Then remove the towel clean the affected area with the fresh cloth.
- Repeat this varicose veins home remedies twice a day.
- Add 15-20 drop of witch hazel in a tub filled with lukewarm water.
- Soak your feet in the tub for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your legs with fresh water and make them dry.
- Repeat this remedy once daily for two months for various vein removal.
You can also check out: – Natural remedies for fibromyalgia
You can also use garlic to reduce inflammation and reduce the symptoms of varicose veins. It helps break the harmful toxic substances in the blood vessels and improve the circulation.
- Take 5-6 garlic cloves and put them into a jar.
- Then take 23 oranges and extract the juice from it and add it to the jar and finally add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Allow the mixture to sit for approximately 12 hours.
- Take few drops of solution on your finger and gently massage your affected area with this solution.
- Finally, cover the area with the piece of cloth and leave it night along.
- Repeat this treatment for varicose veins for several months.
You can also use parsley to prevent varicose veins. As parsley contains vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that stimulates the production of collagen and ADIS in cell repairs and reproduction. It also includes rutin, which plays a vital role in strengthening capillaries and therefore it is beneficial in reducing the varicose veins symptoms.
- Take parsley and chopped it correctly.
- Boil this finely chopped parsley in a cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Then, add one drop of rose oil and marigold oil.
- Place this mixture in a refrigerator for few minutes.
- Then, apply the mixture directly to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Repeat this varicose veins natural treatment daily for 2-3 months.
You can also check out: –Treatment of ganglion cysts
Using these helpful varicose veins natural treatment you can quickly reduce inflammation and discomfort of varicose veins and reduce their appearance as well. Also, you should walk regularly, cycling or swimming to improve blood circulation in the legs.