How To Treat Bronchitis:- Bronchitis is a respiratory disease, which causes inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane in the bronchial passages of the lungs. Bronchitis can occur in two forms, i.e., acute and chronic acute bronchitis usually last for one to three weeks, on the other hand, chronic bronchitis lasts from three months to two years, and typically requires regular medical treatment, because if there is a severe chronic disorder.
Causes of Bronchitis
- A cough and cold
- Dusty air or fog
- Air Pollution
Symptoms of Bronchitis
Symptoms may vary depending on the type. Acute bronchitis usually produces mild symptoms compared to chronic bronchitis.
- Chest Pain
- Problem in Breathing
- A cough with mucus
- Nasal Conjunction
Home Remedies For Bronchitis
Garlic And Honey
Garlic contains an antibiotic property which will help in bronchitis treatment. And honey help in reduce swelling and also make the clear path for air passage.
- Take garlic and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Chop the garlic and mix it with honey.
- Swallow it. Don’t chew this mixture.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Cough
With a specific end goal to decrease the soreness and profound hacking, oregano oil can be utilized as a treatment for bronchitis. A man experiencing asthma needs to put a couple of drops of oregano oil under his or her tongue. Utilize this cure once a day to cure extreme hack or uneasy relax.
Turmeric is the best home remedy to get rid of bronchitis as it contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder with a glass of water.
- Mix it well and boil it for few minutes.
- Drink this mixture 2-3 times a day.
- Try to drink this mixture on an empty stomach.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Croup Cough
Since lemon is rich in citrus properties, it helps to get rid of asthma. Boil one cup of water and sprinkle a spoon of lemon in it. Make it stand for a few minutes
- You can also boil a lemon wedge. Strain the liquid into a cup and drink it.
- To treat a sore throat, add one teaspoon of lemon juice in a cup of warm water. Stir it well and gargle with it.
Orange is rich in Vitamin C. It has been suggested to consume lots of Vitamin C to form a robust immune system. To treat bronchitis, fruit juices are the best home remedies. Orange juice provides not only nutrients and vitamins but also sleeps the swollen throat. To reduce a sore throat, Orange juice can also be used with almonds. Make half a spoonful of fresh almond powder and add it to orange juice. Drink it at night
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Salivary Gland Infection
Sesame seeds have restorative properties that viably treat bronchitis. It calms chest torment.
- Take one tbsp each of linseed, sesame seeds and honey.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt in it.
- Mix it well and consume it before going to sleep.
- Repeat this remedy for one week.
Thyme is the best herb for home remedies for chest conjunction as it contains antibacterial properties in it.
- Take a cup of water and add 1 tbsp of thyme in it.
- Mix it well and make it boil for 5 minutes.
- Consume this syrup with the empty stomach.
- For sweating, you can add 1 tbsp of honey in it.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
Gargle With Salt Water
Gargle is one of the best ways to cure bronchitis. It makes your throat inflammation more soothing, and it also decreases the amount of mucus which irritates. Just add few amount of sea salt in water and make it boil for 5 minutes and gargle rinse with it. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day.
It is the best bronchitis home remedy as it can treat respiratory system. More specifically, this spice will target inflammation and in turn, reduce swelling.
When you’re experiencing bronchitis, you can influence a healthy cure by blending thick nectar, to ground cinnamon, cloves, ginger, cardamom and dark pepper. Every morning, mix this treatment into your tea and after that keep on consuming for the day.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Post Nasal Drip
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory property which will not only treat a cough and cold but also it will be used to stop wheezing.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper ginger powder and cloves.
- Add few amount of honey to it.
- Mix it well and consume it.
- Repeat this remedy for three times a day.
- Take the ginger powder, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of this mixture in a glass of hot water.
- Drink the mixture after stirring it well.
- To get relief, try this remedy for a few days.
You can also check out: – How to Get Rid Of A Stuffy Nose
Try some of these natural remedies to treat the problem of bronchitis. But if your symptoms get worse, see a doctor.