Home Remedies For Asthma:- Asthma is lungs disease that creates difficulty in breathing. Asthma patient was increasing day by day due to increase in dust and pollution. Asthma attacks occur when there is an obstruction in the flow of air in the lungs. Asthma also causes swelling in your airway passages which restrict the airflow to the lungs.
Symptoms Of Asthma
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest tightens
- Cold and cough
Best Home Remedies For Asthma
Ginger is one of the best natural treatment for asthma. Researchers have found that it can help decrease airway inflammation and inhibit airway contraction. Apart from this, the study indicates that there is a compound in which it can increase the muscle dysfunction effect of some asthma medications.
- Take some ginger juice in the glass.
- Add an equal amount of pomegranate juice
- Add honey in the same proportion.
- Mix it well.
- Consume this syrup three times a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Croup
Mustard oil works exceptionally well as home remedies for asthma, and it is one of the least exploited health benefits of this wonder oil. Massage the chest area with some mustard oil; it helps to clean the respiratory tract, which facilitates breathing. Normal breathing will be restored with regular follow-up action of this procedure.
- Heat 1 cup of mustard oil in medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add two cubes of camphor in the mustard oil cup.
- Massage your chest and upper back with oil.
- Do this two times a day for the quick result.
Pure Eucalyptus oil is an effective treatment for asthma symptoms because of its dengentent properties. Research indicates that there is a chemical name in it that is auspicious, which can help in the mutilation.
- Take a towel and eucalyptus oil.
- Just put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a towel.
- Keep the towel on your head while sleeping so that you breathe in an aroma.
- Do this every night before going to sleep.
You can also check out: – High Altitude Sickness: Prevention and Home Remedies
Home Remedies For Asthma By Honey
This helps to clean the way of the airways, thus giving muscles a relief in this process. This is the oldest treatment for asthma, which is reducing symptoms.
- Take a glass of water and warm it.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and mix it well.
- Consume this several time a day for fast result.
Gooseberry contains vitamin C and antioxidant which fight free radicals in the lungs during the attack of asthma. It is instrumental in treating respiratory diseases because it increases the path of the airway, provides relief from asthma.
- Take some gooseberry and remove its seeds.
- Make the paste of gooseberry.
- Add 1 tbsp honey to the paste.
- Eat this paste every morning to get instant relief.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Fever
Onions have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the constriction of airways when suffering from asthma. Also, the amount of sulfur in onions helps in reducing inflammation in the lungs.
To clean your airway to breathe better, just eat raw onions. If you can not taste fresh onion, try to eat cooked onions.
Licorice root is rich in flavonoid, which provides excellent home remedies for asthma by giving bronchial cramps and inflammation relief. It also helps in some lung infections caused by bacteria and viruses. Licorice Route acts as an expectorant that reduces mucus in the respiratory system.
- Take 2 tbsp of licorice root.
- Add one cinnamon stick and 2 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture about 20 minutes.
- Drink this tea two times a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Post Nasal Drip
Nutritious properties of figs promote respiratory health and help to get out of the particles and remove the difficulty in breathing.
- Take three dried figs and dip them into the water overnight so that it will soak the water.
- On next morning eat that figs and drink that water on an empty stomach.
Asthma cannot be completely cured, but this does not mean that when the therapeutic signs of the home are provided, before you reach that inhaler, try these home remedies for asthma Let’s see the bullets Rather than treating those who work in their way to include natural resources to address those diseases, they do the same way.