Natural Remedies For Psoriasis: A minimal introduction of autoimmune disease, characterized by itching, flaky, red, and sometimes swollen skin (known as feet or plaques) – if you are here, then you probably have skin disorders Experience flare-up or know someone who does. While there is no actual treatment for psoriasis, there are many natural remedies for psoriasis which can quickly relieve symptoms, are stylish and soften the pockets, and can provide comfort to repair broken skin. Are there.
Causes Of Psoriasis
- Genetic inheritance.
- Overexposure to UV lights
- Skin infection
- Systemic steroids
- Disturbed topical agent
- Streptococcus infection
- Upper respiratory infection
Symptoms Of Psoriasis
- It appears in the form of small lesions on the chest, face or ears
- Hard patch on the skin
- Blister type formation of many itching
- Fillet or patch on fingernails and toes
- Red itching and scaling skin
- Flat red plaque without more scaling
- Dry flakes similar to dandruff with redness of the skin
6 Natural Remedies For Psoriasis On Face
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most effective home remedy for psoriasis as it contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. ACV is known for its highly efficient nature of acne and hair loss, but it is a perfect solution for scaling skin and dry patches.
- Prepare a mixture by adding 15-20 drop of apple cider vinegar in 1 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- Keep the syrup in your affected area for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this natural psoriasis treatment twice a day.
- Take 50 ml of apple cider vinegar and add it in a bathtub.
- Sit in your bathtub for half an hour.
- Apple cider vinegar works well for scaling skin and wounds.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Scab
Turmeric is rich in curcumin and even able to cure many skin problems. It is a proper psoriasis home remedy as it contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 tbsp of turmeric with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Apply the paste directly to the affected area.
- Wait for 1 hour so that paste gets dry.
- Then, rinse it off with regular water and pat dry with a towel.
- Repeat this natural remedies for psoriasis twice a day for eight weeks.
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores
You can also use aloe vera to decrease the rashes and skin patches. Aloe Vera juice act as excellent psoriasis natural remedy. Due to its anti-inflammation, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and soothing properties are used for many medical conditions such as painful skin, hair loss, stomach flu, swelling skin, baldness, etc.
- Take aloe vera leaves and extract gel from it.
- Apply this gel directly to the affected area.
- Wait for 20 minutes so that gel gets dry.
- When it gets dry wash the affected area with cold water.
- Repeat this natural treatment for psoriasis once daily for a week.
You can also check out:- Keloid Scar Removal
If you were suffering from psoriasis, then banana peel is the best home remedy for it. As banana peel excellent source of antioxidants, lutein (UV protector), and the cleaning effect. These yellow and white peals work great in reducing skin irritation and swelling of the skin.
- Take one banana and eat it and keep the peel in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Then rub the whitish side of the banana peel to the affected area.
- You can also cut the banana peel into pieces and place it to the affected area and cover it with the tape for 3-4 hours.
You can also check out:- Anal Skin Tag Removal
Chamomile oil is a great natural remedies for psoriasis because it has anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, antidepressant, antibiotic, analgesic, tonic, bactericidal and anti-cancer effects.
- Add 15 drops of chamomile oil in 1 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- Using cotton ball apply it to the affected area.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it.
- Repeat this natural cures for psoriasis twice a day.
You can also check out:- Treatment For Chickenpox
Olive oil contains inflammatory and antioxidant properties that kill all viruses/bacteria that cause psoriasis. You can also use olive oil in the treatment of many health problems such as hair fall, stomach flu, mouth and red skin.
- Apply this olive oil directly to the affected area.
- Then, massage gently and if it hurts then do not massage just spread and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Finally, clean the affected area with a towel.
- Repeat this natural remedies for psoriasis twice a day to get rid of psoriasis.
You can also check out:- Plantar Warts Treatment
Precautions To Avoid Psoriasis
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol
- Avoid red meat
- Reduce your weight if you are overweighted
- Take gluten-free food
- Avoid dairy products
- Eat anti-oxidants rich diet
- Avoid oily and fried food
- If you are suffering from psoriasis, do not take a bath in hot water anytime
Psoriasis treatment is not possible until today. However, you can apply home remedies to reduce psoriasis symptoms, keep in mind and try to get stress free as it can cause it. Apply these natural remedies for psoriasis and tell us which work you have done in the comments.