Natural Remedies For Fibromyalgia: – Fibromyalgia, also called fibrocytes or fibromyositis, can be an old condition due to extensive pain. It is much more common in women than men, the exact reason behind fibromyalgia is still unclear.
Possible causes and risk factors are due to genetic science, hormonal disturbances, brain or nerve structure, surgery, rheumatoid arthritis, microbial infection, disturbing sleep pattern, poor physical acquisition and trauma for stress. Researchers believe that it should be the result of a mixture of physical and emotional stress.
Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
- Pain and tender points
- Sleep problems
- Concentration and memory problems
- Anxiety or depression
- Morning stiffness
- Unhealthiness and tingling in hands
- A headache
Natural Remedies For Fibromyalgia
Yoga And Medication
By practising regular yoga, medication, and deep breathing, you can easily control fibromyalgia symptoms.
According to Oregon Health & Science University researchers, yoga and medication help in fighting fibromyalgia symptoms like pain, stiffness, fatigue, poor sleep, poor memory, anxiety, depression and poor balance.
- Practice yoga daily for half-an-hour.
- Join a tai chi class.
- Meditate for 20 to 30 minutes daily.
- Deep relaxation techniques such as relaxation of progressive muscles and guided imagery can also help.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Gout Pain
You can also use Epsom salt as natural remedies for fibromyalgia as it helps in reducing pain. It contains magnesium sulfate. Soaking in Epsom salt bath helps in absorbing magnesium in your body.
- Take 2 cups of Epsom salt and mix it in warm water.
- Soak your body in the water for 15-200 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take a shower with regular water.
- Repeat this treatment thrice in a week.
As ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties, so it helps in reducing the pain and swelling caused by fibromyalgia.
- Take few amount grated ginger in a cup of boiling water.
- Boil it for about 10 minutes.
- Consume this tea three times a day.
- On other hands, you can also take ginger tablets, but consult your doctor for dosage.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Leg Cramps
Cayenne pepper not only used in improving blood circulation but also use as natural remedies for fibromyalgia. It contains compound capsaicin which acts as a painkiller.
- Take cayenne pepper extracts or capsules from the seeds. Consult your doctor for correct dosage.
- You can also add cayenne pepper to your daily food.
- Also, apply small amounts of capsaicin cream (containing 0.025% capsaicin) to the sufferers and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Apply capsaicin cream thrice in a day.
You can also use turmeric powder as home remedies for fibromyalgia as it contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Turmeric contains a component known as curcumin which helps in reduce pain and inflammation caused by fibromyalgia.
- Take one tsp of turmeric powder and mix it in a cup of milk.
- Boil it, then let it cool down.
- Consume this drink twice a day to treat fibromyalgia.
You can also check out:- Treatment of Paronychia
Omega 3 fatty acid
You can also use Omega-3 fatty acid for natural remedies for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Omega-3 fatty acids are unsaturated fats that help reduce inflammation and neuropathic pain. They can also control joint pain and stiffness.
- Consume at least 2 tbsp of fish oil daily.
- Also, eat frying fish such as herring, sardines, requisites, tuna or wild salmon in 2 or 3 times a week. Other sources of omega-3 fatty acids include flax, walnuts, canola oils and soybean oils.
- You can, instead, opt for fish oil or omega-3 supplements, but first, consult your doctor.
Camphor improves muscles, therefore reduces pain. With the reduction of pain, the power of our body will also increase. Many of us should suffer from back pain. One can either alternatively use it within the type of oil by applying camphor oil to the muscles or bones to reduce the pain; cotton oil can be eaten in different forms of coriander or mint family.
You can also check out:- Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains an anti-inflammatory property, so it helps in reducing fibromyalgia symptoms. On other hands, apple cider vinegar also helps in improving pH level, reduce oxidative stress and improve circulation.
- Mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass water.
- Then add 1/2 tsp of honey in it.
- Consume this herbal syrup twice a day to get rid of fibromyalgia.
All these above listed natural remedies for fibromyalgia help in treating fibromyalgia. Which fibromyalgia natural treatment works well for your fibromyalgia will be decided and will experience the results themselves.