Impetigo is the skin disease which is highly contagion, and if you are still not suffering from this, then you are a lucky star. And if you were suffering from Impetigo then read this article very carefully for Impetigo Treatment. This skin infection was caused by two types of bacteria: Streptococcus pyogenes or Staphylococcus aureus. Mainly it affects neck, face, legs, and arms.
There are three types of Impetigo, i.e., impetigo contagiosa, bullous impetigo, and ecthyma, in which impetigo contagiosa is most common in children. Impetigo contagiosa or nonbullous impetigo is highly contagious. It often begins with the appearance of red sores around the mouth and nose. Bullous impetigo is most common in children under two years old.
Symptoms Of Impetigo
- It begins as small red spots, then changes to blisters that it break. It is not painful, but it may be itchy.
- It oozes fluid and looks crusty.
- Increases in size and number. Sores may be as small as a pimple or more significant than a coin.
Some Effective Home Remedies For Impetigo
For Impetigo Treatment, wash the affected area with the antibiotic. White vinegar is an antibiotic that is entirely natural. It will stop the spread of the infection and dry up the sores.
- Take 1 tbsp of white vinegar and 2 cups of lukewarm water and mix it.
- Take a cotton piece and clean infected skin with this solution.
- Make the skin dry and apply an over-the-counter antibiotic ointment.
- Cover the area lightly with gauze.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times daily until the infection is gone.
You can also check out:- Ringworm Natural Treatment
Ginger and Turmeric
These contain an anti-inflammatory compound in the vast amount which will help in reducing pain and redness.
- Take turmeric powder, and olive oil or coconut oil and make a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected area.
- Allow it for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day for quick results.
Note:- You can also apply turmeric powder directly to the wound to encourage healing.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Canker Sores
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil will help in stopping the bacterial infection. It has active antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight the disease and relieve the symptoms.
- Take few drops of tea tree oil with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- Allow it to sit for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this 2 or 3 times daily.
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores
For Impetigo Treatment goldenseal is one of the best options. It contains antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties in the vast amount that can help disinfect the skin sores and blisters.
- Prepare a cup of herbal tea strained with one teaspoon of gold powder in 1 cup warm water for 10 minutes. Allow tension and calming it Use tea to clean the infected area twice daily for a few days.
- Alternatively, Apply GoldSocial Cream or lotions every day to 2 or 3 times on infected skin for approximately one week, is readily available in the market.
- You can choose to take this herb as a supplement. For the right diet and suitability, consult your doctor.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Moles
Aloe Vera is one the best way for treatment for impetigo as it contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and skin-repairing properties. It will also boost your immunity to fight other skin infections.
- Cut Aloe Vera and cut it in two half.
- Extract the inner gel of it.
- Apply this gel directly to the affected area.
- After 20-30 minutes wash the affected area with water.
- Repeat this method 2-3 times a day.
You can also check out:- Natural Herpes Treatment
Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, it helps in killing the bacteria. ACV will reduce the skin infection, and it also prevents your skin from scabs.
- Take 1 tbsp of ACV with 2 cups of water and mix it well.
- Then apply this solution directly to the affected area.
- After 15 minutes wash the affected area with water.
- Repeat this method two times the day for better result.
Note:- You can also take hot water vinegar bath. Add ¼ part of vinegar in a tub of warm water and take a shower.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Mucocele
You can use heat therapy to cure impetigo. As you apply heat, it will kill all bacteria due to which infection occurs. Also, it will help dry the sores and lesions caused by impetigo.
- Soak a washcloth in hot water and wring out the excess liquid.
- Apply the warm washcloth to the affected area for a few minutes.
- Repeat several times a day.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Mouth Ulcers
Eating a healthy diet and making some changes in it, it can not fight infection, but it will improve your immunity and will speed up recovery. First of all, be sure to eat lots of fresh, organic vegetables and sour fruits every day, you should drink two glasses of apples, oranges, or grapes juice each day. Add lots of omega-3 fatty acids to your diet, such as salmon or tuna, at least two or three servings each week. Avoid fried foods and sweet foods and remove red meat from your diet until the transition is over.
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Plantar Warts
The above are some necessary information about home remedies for impetigo infection in children and adults that all should know. There is also different information related to the human health on our website that may be useful for you.