How To Get Rid Of Milia:- Milia is a white obstacle that affects your skin at any age. Although Milia is not the cause of any harm or danger, they are considered to be cosmetic hazards. These white spots or bounces appear below and below your eyes. They also seem on your nose, cheek, chest, and forehead. Milia contains a certain-filled cell that is quite common in newborns. Here are some home remedies to get rid of Milia once and for all, so that you can never show your face before!
Top 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Milia
Honey contains antioxidant and humectant due to which it treat milia. It can be combined with other ingredients, so that face scrub to boil your skin and reduce the miles.
- Take some honey and spread it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with water. Repeat this until you see improvement.
- You can also mix 2 tbsp of honey 1 tbsp of jojoba oil. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with water. Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
You can also check out:- Get Rid Of Moles Permanently
Castor oil has natural remedies and antibacterial properties, and it also helps in regulating the control of oil, due to which many skin problems including acne and milia are cured.
- Take 1 tbsp of castor oil and apply it on your face and leave it until it absorbs into the skin.
- You can also make a mixture of castor oil and olive oil and apply it on your face.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Papules
Pomegranate Peel Powder
This is another home remedy to get rid of milia as it contains antioxidant and exfoliating properties.
- Take some pomegranate peel and roast it until it becomes dark brown and brittle.
- Crush them and add few drops of lemon water or rose water.
- Make the paste and rub it gently on your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then gently wash your face.
- After regular application, the bumps will visibly start to reduce.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Pink Eyes
You can be relieved of some milia as simple as sugar. A sugar itch does not just get rid of the milia, but also gives your skin relaxation in this process, which makes it look bright and sweet! Lemon juice and olive oil are also highly beneficial for your skin. To clear this:
- Squeeze out the juice from a quarter of a lemon and mix it in with two tablespoons of granulated sugar and
the teaspoon of olive oil.
- Rub your face gently with this mixture for a few minutes.
- Leave this mixture for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it.
- Repeat the process twice every week for a couple of months.
You can also check out:- Stasis Dermatitis Home Remedies
Cornstarch And Vinegar
Combination of cornstarch and vinegar, preferably apple cider vinegar, is another useful solution that is far away from white-type milia. Cornstarch acts as an astringent for extra oil and vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar and enough cornstarch to make the paste.
- Apply it to the affected area and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash the clothes that soak in hot water, remove the paste and then rinse your skin.
- Unless your bumps are gone, do it till then. In most cases, it shows positive results within a few days.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Bruise
Tea Tree Oil
Regular use of tea tree oil can help to dry the small white milky bounce. Also, it works as a natural disinfectant for your skin.
You need to clean your face thoroughly and then pressing a small tea tree oil once in the affected area, especially before going to bed at night. Rinse your face in the morning. Continue this home remedies until you see improvement.
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Boils On Inner Thigh
Sandalwood and Rosewater
A combination of this dynamic pair also tries to get rid of Milia. It will remove the excess amount of oil and dead skin from your face.
- Take 2 tbsp of sandalwood and rosewater and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and affected the area for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this once a day for a couple of weeks.
You can also check out:- How To Get Rid Of Poison Ivy Rash
It can not seem to fix aloe vera that there is no problem with any skin, so it is surprising that she also works in case of Milia. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties help in the treatment of the milia. Massage of the affected area with gel is squeezed from a fresh leaf and leave it overnight. Do this two times twice, and you will see positive results very soon.
You can also check out:- Ringworm Treatment
Fenugreek leaves are extensively used in beauty treatments to get rid of Milia breakouts, blackheads, boils and obstacles in Ayurveda. They are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Take some fenugreek leave and grind it with water.
- Apply the paste to your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat daily until the bumps are gone.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Mucocele
Facial saunas are very useful to get rid of milia and opening the pores because it removes dead skin cells and debris and is removed.
- Soak a clean towel in hot water and pour more water out. Put the towel on your face for a few minutes and then remove it. Repeat this twice for a week or a little more.
- Alternatively, you can steam your face for 10 to 15 minutes until the condition is apparent. After this steam treatment, you can apply apple cider vinegar or castor oil.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Herpes
Say no to milia, nor leave it. Act to get rid of Milia, so that you show off your bright skin. Milia can be easily treated in all the courtesies, so do not give them reasons to trust you. Turn upside down with these simple steps.