How To Get Rid Of Hangnails: –Hangnails are basically a few skin bits that close the nails of your nails. They are sometimes due to the situation (especially in the winter months), exposed to harsh chemicals (such as those present in detergents), and unhealthy manicures, people who cut their nails or have nutritional deficiencies, these negative aspects Are in danger.
In addition to avoiding the surprises of your nails, hangnails are often painful and may even be infected with micro-organisms or fungus, inflammation and redness can be increased.
Here are some effective home remedies to get rid of hangnails that you can use in your daily life.
How To Get Rid Of Hangnails
Epsom salt is used to cure infected hangnails by removing harmful toxins from the affected area and decreasing swelling.
- Prepare a mixture by mixing 1 tbsp of Epsom salt in a cup of water.
- Soak your hand in the mixture.
- Let your affected areas soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then make your hand dry and finally use any ointment on the hangnails to further the healing process.
You can also check out: – Ingrown Toenails Removal
The easiest way to get rid of hanging is to moisturize the bed of your nails. Being one of the natural humectants, it attracts and preserves moisture. In addition, there are several anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help in fighting infection and simultaneously reduce swelling.
- Take a manuka honey and apply it directly to the affected area.
- Leave it for 3-4 hours to soften the cuticles.
- Repeat this hangnail treatment once daily.
Vitamin E Oil
It is very effective home remedies to cure hangnails. This cleans the nail bed and damages the skin.
- Take pure vitamin E oil and apply it directly to the affected area.
- Then leave it for few hours so that oil gets absorbed.
- Repeat this remedy 3 times in a day to get rid of hangnails.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Gout Pain
Almonds are good for treating their high vitamin E content because they have the essential fatty acids that help in swelling and reducing inflammation.
- Take some almonds and soak it in a water overnight.
- On next day, remove the cover and grind almonds.
- Mix a beaten egg yolk with a little honey.
- Before going to bed, apply a mixture on your hands and nails and put cotton gloves.
- Leave it overnight, and rinse in the next morning.
- Repeat this remedy for few weeks.
Aloe vera will not only help in treating skin problem but also cure hangnail infection. It repairs the damaged skin near the gallows and increases the growth of new skin.
- Take an aloe vera and extract the gel from it.
- Then apply the gel to the affected area with the help of cotton.
- Leave it for half-an-hour so that it can be absorbed and then wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this once daily to get rid of hangnails.
You can also check out: – Treatment of Paronychia
You can also use turmeric as a natural remedy to get rid of hangnails. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which reduce the swelling and pain caused by hangnail infection.
- Take turmeric and mustard oil and mix it well.
- Then apply this hot mixture to the affected area and leave it for an hour.
- To cure hangnails fast leave the mixture night along.
- Repeat this remedy once daily to prevent hangnails.
Helps to soften the bees and moisturize, as well as help to strengthen your nails. When mixed with oils, it creates a pleasing and protective layer on the skin so that it can be saved from the tear.
- Mix coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil, three spoons of honey and three spoons of soil each one teaspoon together.
- Melt the mixture into a microwave or double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in some drops of essential oils such as tea tree, lavender, Kathe or peppermint oil.
- Apply it to your fingernails and cranial and leave it overnight and repeat this treatment regularly.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Moles
The white soil is a light natural soil suitable for dry and sensitive skin. It relaxes the skin and supplies the blood so that the fingers are healed.
- Mix 1 tsp with a white clay and olive oil with three drops of lavender oil.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash it.
- Do this regularly twice this week.
Try this above-listed home remedies to get rid of hangnails. The dangers of nails are often due to weak nails. Needless to say, oppose to bite your throw or ask them to take them because it can tear the skin and increase the risk of infection.