If you are suffering from dandruff, then good news for you! Now, whatever color you want with ‘Allen’ you can wear because I have found the best solution for treating dandruff, also with the right ingredients on your kitchen shelf. First of all, you have to know what it is it, what causes dandruff and natural home remedies for how to get rid of dandruff.
What Is The Cause Of Dandruff
Dandruff occurs when a fungus grew on your scalp. This causes skin fluctuations. Dandruff generally is of two types – one occur due to dry scalp and other occur due to excessive production of oil on the scalp. Cause of dandruff are:-
- Irregular brushing of hair
- Infrequent shampooing
- Improper diet
Dandruff can be easily be cured by some home remedies. Here we were providing you best 11 remedies for dandruff.
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally
Lemon Juice and Yogurt
- Squeeze the lemon and mix it with curd.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
- You can also massage your scalp with the lemon peel.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes and then wash your head.
- For fast result apply this 3-4 times a week.
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff With Baking Soda
- Take an baking soda and rub it on your head and scalp.
- Leave it for a few minutes, and then wash your hairs with water.
- Wash your hairs properly with shampoo and let them dry. Do not use conditioner.
- Use coconut oil directly on your scalp and leave it for few minutes.
- Again wash your hairs thoroughly with water.
- Mix the Egg yolks in a bowl.
- Ensure your hair is dry. Then, apply the yolk directly on the scalp.
- Then cover your hair with a plastic bag and keep it on for about an hour.
- Wash your hair with a good shampoo. You might need to wash your hair twice to remove the smell.
Get Rid of Dandruff and Itchy Scalp With Salt
- Take a salt and rub it on your scalp (ensure your scalp is dry when you do this).
- Work the salt through your hair, giving your scalp a good massage.
- Do this for about 10 minutes, or until you have worked out the dry.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Take a vinegar and mix 1/8 of it with a cup of water.
- Massage your head (hairs and scalp) with the mixture.
- Wash your hair.
- You can also add 1 tbsp of vinegar in the last mug of water while washing your hair.
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera gel and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hairs with shampoo.
- Peel the ginger and grate it. Squeeze it in a cheesecloth to get the oil.
- Mix the ginger oil and sesame oil.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture.
- Leave it on for few minutes, and then wash it.
- Take few basil leaves, 2 tbsp amla powder, 2 tbsp water.
- Mix it gently till you get a paste.
- Apply that paste to your scalp and leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse your hairs with water.
- Take the mouthwash and mix it with water.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo. Then, rinse your hair with the mouthwash mixture.
- You can leave the mixture as it is and style your hair as you normally do.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse it.
- Apply the yogurt to your scalp and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair, and wash again using a small amount of shampoo.
Dandruff is not contagious or dangerous. However, it can be an embarrassing and persistent condition if not treated properly. Luckily, as you can see, How to get rid of dandruff are not too difficult to come by and are in fact available in your own home. Try them and note the difference in your scalp.