How to get rid of corns:- Corn and Calluses are not very dangerous. But it can make you feel miserable. If you love your feet and when you see corn then you feel very upset. But luckily there were many home remedies for corn removal. Before jumping into these corn removal techniques have a look how on their development and what measures you can take to prevent their recurrence.
Corn on feet is the same – thick and rigid skin area. Due to corn on the feet too are similar to the calls – there are also much pressure and friction that your legs wear bad feet, walk barefoot or wear high heels for many reasons. The only difference between corn and lumber is the shape in which they are on your feet, and sometimes also on the hands, the corn has a rigid way, while the shoulders develop in any form and the defining edge without.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Corns
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar contains an anti-bacterial property which helps in killing the dead cells and make your corn soften.
- Take warm water and soak your feet in it for few minutes.
- Now, apply apple cider vinegar on the affected area with the cotton ball.
- Press the cotton ball of ACV firmly on corn.
- Let it be dry. Then apply tea tree oil on it.
You can also check out: – Plantar Warts Treatment
Baking Soda is one of the best ways to remove corn on foot. It is used to finish the dead cell. It contains the antiseptic property which will help your skin from infection.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and 1 tbsp of water in the bowl.
- Mix them and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to an affected area.
- On next morning clean this paste from the water.
- Apply this remedy once a day for a week.
Garlic helps in removing corn and it bacteria as it is a powerful antioxidant. There are many ways to treat corn with garlic.
- Take a garlic cloves and cut it into small piece and add salt to it.
- Mix then correctly and make a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected area and cover it with the bandage.
- Remove the bandage after three days and corn gets separated from your feet.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Onions are rich in antioxidants that not only help to reduce corn, but also reduce any scars from which they can leave behind.
- Take Vinegar in glass and dip slices of onion in it.
- Leave the container in a dry place.
- Before going to bed cover the affected area with onion.
- Cover the affected the area with the bandage to hold onion overnight.
- Next morning remove the bandage and clean the affected area with water.
- Repeat this treatment for a week.
Yes, you have heard right, castor oil is used for centuries to treat corns. Apply the castor oil directly on the corns for two weeks. Then you will find that your was corns slowly get disappeared. The most significant advantage of using this natural remedy is that you will begin to see results in just 3-4 days. Repeat this treatment of corn for three times a day.
Note:- Don’t use castor oil at home remedies for corns with your skin is cracked.
Epsom salt commonly used as an acoustic acid, it also soothes the skin and relieves pain. Its antibacterial properties are an additional benefit.
- Take Epsom salt and mix it with warm water.
- Soak your feet in it for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the skin has softened, use the callus file or pumice stone to rub off the dead layers of skin present on top of the affected area.
- Repeat this corns treatment two times a day.
You can also check out: – Home remedies For Anal Skin Tag
Papaya is also known for its healing properties. There is also the ability to close the skin; it is due to the enzyme popen found in papaya. So, it matters to use it on corn.
- Take fresh papaya and cut it into small pieces
- Apply a little bit of papaya on the affected area and leave it overnight.
- If you find it challenging to apply papaya pieces, you can also use fresh papaya juice.
- Repeat this remedies for a week.
Turmeric is Asian home remedy to get rid of corns, and it can be quite useful. With the help of healing and antimicrobial properties of turmeric, as well as the soothing properties of honey, in some days the corn will be filled.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey and 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Mix them properly and make a paste of it.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected area.
- Wash it when it gets dry.
- Repeat this remedy two times a day.
These are some natural and healthy home remedies to get rid of corn. They are inexpensive, natural and readily available in your kitchen.