Home Remedies For Herpes:- Herpes is a simple cold sore which easily expand your body, and it occurs when the herpes virus attacks your body. It is also known as human herpesvirus 1 (HHV-1) and becomes visible in your mouth, face, lips. Sometimes it develops in your genital parts which are known as genital herpes. It appears mainly through sexual contact or intimate skin contact. Type 1 herpes simplex virus causes cold sores on your face, lips, mouth and usually causes sores on your parts. Type 2 herpes simplex virus two commonly causes sores on your genital organ. If you were suffering from herpes, then don’t be panic because there are many simple home remedies for herpes that you can try to get rid of first symptoms of herpes.
8 Effective Home Remedies For Herpes On Face
1. Ice Bag
Ice bag is the frequently used home remedy for herpes as it gives instant relief from pain.
- Take an ice bag and filled it with ice cubes.
- Apply this ice bag directly to the affected area for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this treatment several times in a day to eliminate herpes.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes
2. Lemon Balm
Lemon balm is the most common home remedies for herpes breakout. It contains a compound called eugenol which is a natural painkiller. It also antibacterial and antiviral properties which help in reducing the size of herpes.
- Take 2-3 ml of lemon balm in a cup of lukewarm water.
- Then apply this mixture directly to the affected area with the help of a cotton ball.
- Use the natural treatment of herpes thrice a day.
- You can also consume lemon balm tea twice a day to get rid of a herpes outbreak.
3. Tea Tree Oil
You can also use tea tree oil as it helps in treating many skin diseases include herpes outbreak. It contains an antiviral drug which kills the herpes virus and gives you instant relief from pain.
- Prepare a mixture by adding half an ounce of oil to 5 drops of tea tree oil.
- You can additionally add five drops of myrrh and herbaceous plant essential oils and two drops of peppermint oil.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- Repeat this herpes treatment 4-5 times a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Blisters Fast
Garlic also used as home remedies for herpes. It contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which facilitate combat outbreaks. Garlic contains a chemical compound known as allicin which cures many skin diseases including herpes. Garlic oil also included in an antiviral compound.
- Take some garlic cloves and crushed them properly.
- Apply this crushed garlic cloves directly to the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this treatment two times a day to get rid of cold sore.
- Keep in mind that garlic causes a burning sensation.
- Prepare garlic oil by cooking fresh garlic cloves in olive oil until they turn brown and then strain the oil.
- Apply this garlic oil to the affected area at least three times a day.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a natural antiseptic and soothes your skin. It dries the skin surface quickly and heals the sores.
- Prepare a solution by mixing 2 tbsp of baking soda with 3 tbsp of water.
- Then dip the cotton ball in the solution and gently rub it around the sore.
- Do not wash the solution away.
- Use different cotton balls at all times to prevent further infection.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a day.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is beneficial in managing herpes dilation, especially in the case of herpes simplex because it helps heal the lesions. It’ll treat the sores and relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take an aloe vera and extract the gel from it.
- Apply this gel directly to the affected area.
- Wait until it dry and then wipe it out with a wet cloth.
- Repeat this remedy at least three times in a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Mouth Ulcers
7. Epsom Salt
Epsom salt is the best home remedies for genital herpes. The salt will reduce the pain and swelling caused by herpes breakout. It is hygroscopic which dries out the sores.
- Take a cup of Epsom salt and mix it the tube of lukewarm water.
- Then soak the affected area into this warm water for 15 minutes.
- Then take a shower as usual.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day to cure herpes.
8. Licorice Root
Licorice root is beneficial as home remedies for herpes on lips as it contains antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prepare a paste by mixing licorice root with sufficient amount of water.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area and let it dry.
- Leave it off half an hour and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day to get rid of cold sores quickly.
You can also check out: – Rosacea Natural Treatment
If you are you suffering from itching in your genitals due to herpes. Just try some of the above simple home remedies for herpes sores and see if you can efficiently get rid of herpes.