Home Remedies For Dry Skin:- Winter not only comes with pleasurable moments but it also gives dryness to the skin of the face, hands, and feet. As winters come, temperature goes down due to which humidity level even goes down due to which skin becomes dry. We should take care of our skin in winter as it reacts with temperature and humidity. In this article, you will get to know that how to cure dry skin on face overnight. Here are a few necessary and available home remedies for dry skin along with some healthy habits to keep them away.
Top 11 Home Remedies For Dry Skin
Vaseline is one of the best home remedies for dry skin on the face as it is composed of petroleum jelly. Vaseline makes a layer on your face which will lock the moisture and prevent loss of water from your skin. If you were using vaseline just before going to sleep then always use a towel to cover your pillow.
- Massage the entire face with vaseline(petroleum jelly).
- Leave this jelly overnight on your face.
- But, if you are feeling uncomfortable with wash your face after 1 hour.
You Can Also Check Out:- Top 11 Home Remedies For Mucocele
Aloe Vera is also cured dry skin. Aloe Vera makes your skin more soften during winters. Aloe Vera also improves skin tone and make your skin moisturize. It also relieves itchiness and prevents cracking and flaking associated with dry skin.
- Take aloe vera leaves and extract gel from it.
- Massage your face with the gel.
- After 1/2 hour washes your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy two at least two times a day.
Rose water is beneficial for home remedies for dehydrated skin. It makes your skin more soothing, moisturizing, and refreshing. Rose water helps in restoring the regular production of oil in your skin. It will also maintain the pH of your skin.
- Take a rose water and a cotton ball.
- Spray some rose water on the cotton ball and wipe your face with it.
- Then apply moisturizer when your skin gets dry.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies For Moles
Milk cream is one of the most well-known home remedies for dry skin in winter. Milk cream contains lactic acid which will help in improving your skin health. Lactic acid removes the dry, dead surface of the skin and also the collagen production accelerates. Milk is an excellent source of caprylic acid which helps maintain proper pH balance for our skin. Milk cream is also a fantastic neutralizer which is necessary for dry skin care.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice and milk and mix them with milk cream.
- Then apply this paste on your face, feet, and hands.
- After 15-20 minutes wash your face and other body parts with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil acts as a moisturizer for dry skin and makes your skin soft and smooth. Coconut oil contains the small amount of fatty acid which help in fulfilling the requirement of moisture in your skin. So, coconut is also the best home remedies for glowing skin.
- Take a coconut oil in a microwave and make it warm.
- Then, apply it on your skin before bathing.
- Massage your skin with coconut oil so that the oil penetrates into the skin.
- Wait 15 minutes, then take a bath with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy one time a day for few days.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies To Get Rid Acne
Honey is the best home remedies to get rid of dry skin on the face. Honey in another moisturizer as it contains antioxidant, antimicrobial properties. It makes your skin more soothing, moisturizing, and refreshing. Honey will lock the moisture and prevent loss of water from your skin.
- Take some honey in your hand and gently massage your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then take a bath with lukewarm water.
- Take honey and glycerin in the bowl in equal amount.
- Mix them properly.
- Massage your affected area with this paste.
- Then after 10 min rinse it off.
Neem leaves help in moisturizing your skin and also reduce the itching sensation and irritation. They improve overall skin health and even rejuvenate the skin cells.
- Take neem leaves, 1 tbsp of honey and pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix them correctly in the bowl and add some water in it to make a paste of it.
- After that, apply this paste to your skin, hand, and feet.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
You Can Also Check Out:- 10 Ultimate Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Sunburn
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is best for all types of skin disease. ACV also help as home remedies for dry skin on the face in winter as it contains mild acid which will help in re-balancing the production of skin’s natural oils by adjusting the pH levels to a normal range. It also includes the vast amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that promote skin health.
- Take ACV, Honey, and water in equal amount.
- Mix them correctly in a bowl.
- Apply this paste to dry skin on the face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
Egg Face Mask
Egg contains protein in the vast amount which is very helpful for your skin, and its yolk part includes vitamin A, B, D, E. So it makes your skin smooth and healthy.
- Take one egg, olive oil, honey, rose water and lime juice.
- Separate the albumin part with yolk.
- Mix olive oil, honey, rose water and line juice with albumin.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply the paste to your face as a mask.
- After 20 minutes take a bath with lukewarm water.
You Can Also Check Out:- How To Get Rid Of Ringworm Fast
The curd is another excellent kitchen component that can keep your skin hydrated and fight dryness. It can also help to calm down the itching Lactic acid helps remove dead skin cells, hydrate dry patches and restore your skin brightness and shine.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of plain curd, 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder and little amount of gram flour.
- Mix them properly and apply this to your affected area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Finally, apply moisturizer on your skin.
Ginger is also beneficial home remedies for dry skin in winter. As it contains antioxidant properties that reduce free radical damage to your skin, anti-inflammatory compounds are also found in it. Due to these features, treatment of underlying causes, retardation, and dryness will be done to a great extent. Honey is the moisturizing component of this face pack.
- Take a fresh ginger and extract juice from it.
- Add honey and rose water in ginger juice.
- Apply this to your face.
- Leave it for minutes then wash your face with lukewarm water.
You Can Also Check Out:- 7 Amazing Herbal Treatment To Get Rid Of Eczema
Follow these above-listed home remedies for dry skin on face and legs for a week. This solution will surely help you in getting rid of dry skin faster. Remember that dehydrated skin can be an indication of a more severe condition. If home remedies aren’t helping, you may need to see a doctor to get a prescription treatment to relieve your dry skin.