How To Get Rid Of Moles: – The presence of moles on the body or face is familiar. Some people see this as a beauty spot and are happy with them. But for others, its appearance may be upset due to their ugly and unsightly presence.
In medical term moles is known as the melanocytic navy, they are non-cancerous wounds that can occur in any part of the body. However, the moles on face, back, neck, legs, and arms are more common. Let us look at some reasons that move forward for the development of moles.
Reason Of Moles Development
- Excessive melanocytes in the body produce additional melanin, which gives birth to sesame seeds.
- Moles are usually due to excessive exposure to sunlight, the pigmentation of skin cells spreads and spreads to other areas of the body, resulting in the formation of moles.
- Sebaceous or the overactivity of the oil glands can also lead to the formation of moles. They are usually yellow and when they are touched they feel like someone.
- Some moles are present from birth, while others occur during puberty and pregnancy due to hormonal changes.
Top 7 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Moles
Garlic has always been the first option to get rid of moles rapidly. Break the pigment in the natural enzymes present in garlic, which is responsible for the development and development of moles. You can lighten them using garlic on flat malls.
- First, apply a Vaseline or any other oil around the mole.
- Take a clove of garlic
- Crush it and make a paste
- Apply this garlic paste on the mole.
- Leave the paste all night long.
- Rinse it off in the morning.
- Repeat it from 5 days to one week and sesame will fall.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Scabies
Castor Oil To Get Rid Of Moles
Castor oil is beneficial in treating various skin problems such as warts, skin tags, and moles. The best part is that castor oil does not leave a scar. But you need to have patience as this treatment may take a few months to give you the desired results.
- Take a teaspoon of castor oil.
- Mix a small amount of baking soda in it to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the mole.
- Wait for a few hours till the paste is dry.
- This followed by rinsing it off.
- Repeat this for about a month.
You can also check out: – Plantar Warts Treatment
Onion juice being acidic can help you to get rid of moles. It has the property to protrude inside the layers of the moles and hence, removes it.
- Take an onion and crush it.
- Extract its juice.
- With the help of the cotton ball apply this juice on your skin.
- After an hour, rinse it off.
- Repeat this three times in a day.
- In a month you will get the result.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Impetigo
Iodine is readily available over the counters. It is beneficial for healing cuts and bruises. In the case of a mole, it triggers the cell death and finally removes it. Also, it is very safe for sensitive skin. The critical part to keep in mind is to choose only 5 percent iodine for this purpose. Also, make sure to cover the surrounding area of the mole with Vaseline before using it.
- Take a q-tip (cotton swab) and dip it into the iodine.
- Now apply it to the mole directly.
- Repeat this three times for a week or more to get rid of moles.
You can also check out: – Ingrown Toenails Removal
The enzyme bromelain present in the pineapple is capable of breaking down the outer layer of the moles. On mixing it with sea salt its effectiveness increases.
- Take a tablespoon of pineapple juice.
- Add the half teaspoon of coarse sea salt to it.
- Mix the two ingredients properly.
- Apply it to the mole.
- After a few hours, rinse it off.
- Repeat this every day to get rid of moles.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Milia
Apple Cider Vinegar
Being acidic apple cider vinegar scabs the mole and removes it. But do remember in initial days of the treatment the mole may become more ugly and worse. But after a few weeks, it will dry and fall off.
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Place it on the mole.
- Apply a bandage to secure it.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the morning, remove it.
- Repeat this until the mole falls.
You can also check out: – Hemorrhoid treatment
It is the most effective home remedy to get rid of moles that raised. Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and penetrated deep into the layers of moles. After this, it loses the edges of the moles and makes them come off.
- First of all, wash the mole with warm water.
- Pat dry with the help of a towel
- Add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil with equal quantity of honey and ground flax seeds.
- Mix well and make a paste.
- Apply it to the mole.
- After an hour, wash it with warm water.
- Repeat this every day till the mole falls.
You can also check out: – Treatment of Paronychia
To get rid of the mole, the mentioned above home remedies are completely safe, efficient and under your budget. But one thing to remember is that some of them can leave a scar. Coconut oil is regularly applied to remove the injuries, and the mark will end fade with time. Also, before trying any treatment, inspect your sesame to ensure that it is cancerous. Check the boundary, diameter and sesame color to check any asymmetry when present. If you find any disparities and changes, consult your dermatologist if your doctor confirms that mole is non-cancerous, then you can try any home remedies to get rid of the moles.