How To Get Rid Of Blackheads:- Blackheads are troublesome and irritating, and even more so when they are in your ears. They can be very tender and cause mild pain, as well as give a false impression that your ears are dirty.
Usually, blackheads occur on the T-zone of the face, but you can also get blackheads in your ears or any part of your body that produces too much oil.
Due to too much oil secretion, dead skin cells, sebum and dirt can clog the pores. When sebum comes into contact with oxygen, it turns black, which is what creates blackheads. However, people who have a lighter skin tone can have blackheads that appear grayish or yellowish.
Top 8 Ways To Get Rid Of Blackheads
Blackhead Extractor Tool
This is the best tool which you to get rid of blackheads from ears. This device is readily available on the market.
- Put the warm washcloth on the affected area so that all pores get open.
- Disinfect the blackhead extractor using rubbing alcohol.
- Place the tip of the extractor on top of the blackhead and press down gently.
- Wash the affected area with lukewarm water and apply antiseptic cream.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Corns
Baking soda is another way to remove blackheads from ears. It is an exfoliating agent so, it helps in clearing the impurities from the skin, such as dirt and microbes. It also helps in removing excess oil and unclog pores that have developed into blackheads.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and 1/2 tbsp of water and mix it well.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Then wash your ear with lukewarm water after 5 minutes.
- Do it once a day for a week or less.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Sebaceous Filaments
A warm compress is also very useful to get rid of blackheads from ears. It can help open up the clogged pores and dislodge the excess oil, dead skin cells, and impurities, so it’s easier to clean out the blackheads.
- Dip a clean cloth in warm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Apply the warm compress on the ear for 5 minutes.
- Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse the ear.
- Use this remedy twice daily for a few days. Do it on both ears, if needed.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies for Moles
Benzoyl peroxide helps shrink the pore size and clear the pores of impurities. Due to this, it helps in getting rid of blackheads and prevents recurrences.
- Apply a small amount of a benzoyl peroxide-based cleanser on the affected area.
- Massage it over the blackheads as well as the surrounding skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off with the help of lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method twice daily.
You can also check out: – Milia Natural Treatment
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil can also help to get rid of blackheads. Its contain the antibacterial property which allows disinfecting the clogged pores and dries out the blackheads easily. It also reduces the risk of infection.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Freckles
Lemon juice is a rich source of citric acid that helps cleanse your skin by removing excess oil and dead skin cells. Being a natural astringent, lemon helps remove blackheads from your ears and tightens the pores to prevent a recurrence.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with ½ tbsp of water.
- Dip a cotton ball on the solution, then apply it directly on the blackheads in the affected ear.
- Allow it to dry before wiping it off using a cotton ball soaked with warm water.
- Repeat this twice a day until the blackheads are gone.
You can also check out: – How to get rid of Conjunctivitis
Due to its astringent and antiseptic properties, witch hazel is also useful for treating blackheads in your ear. It helps unclog your pores and even prevents infections.
- Dip a cotton ball in witch hazel.
- Apply it directly to the affected area.
- Allow it to dry. Then, clean it with a washcloth dampened with warm water.
- Do this once or twice daily for a few days.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Hyperpigmentation
You can also rub alcohol to get rid of blackheads from your ears. It not only sterilizes the affected area, but it even quickly kills bacteria that may be infecting the blackheads.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in alcohol.
- Rub the affected area by that cotton ball.
- After 5 min. Clean the affected area with the towel.
- Repeat this 1-2 times a day until blackhead removes permanently.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Apply these home remedies you can now say goodbye to blackheads. However, should there be any other, natural remedies to get rid of blackheads that you know, you’re more than welcome to share them with us.