How to get rid of dark circles:- The dark circles can appear under your eyes from lack of sleep, stress. And if you do not treat it at right time then it may lead to a significant health issue. There were many home remedies and chemical-based remedies for dark circle treatment. But if the person has a sensitive skin then he/she should prefer only natural home remedies. Below are some home remedies which will treat your dark circles in 3-4 days.
What Cause Dark Circles Around Eyes
- Lack Of Sleep
- Nasal allergies
- Beauty Products
- Exposure to the sun
Top 8 Home Remedies For Dark Circles Fast
1. Almond Oil
Almond oil contains Vitamin E in a vast amount, so it helps in reducing dark circles. It also makes your skin more soft and smooth.
- Take some almond oil and apply it on your face.
- Massage your face with the oil for 10-15 minutes.
- On next morning wash your face with lukewarm water.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies For Sunken Eyes
2. Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is one of the best ways to treat dark eye circles. It will also make your skin more soft and smooth.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this paste to your dark eye circle for 10 minutes.
- After that wash your face with water.
- For better result apply this remedy two times a day.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies For Rosacea
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains the nourishing properties which will reduce the darkness under the eyes. It will also make your skin softer, and it will also hydrate your skin.
- Take an aloe vera and extract the gel from it.
- Apply the gel to your eyes and massage it for minutes.
- Then clean the face with lukewarm water.
You Can Also Check Out:- How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Cucumber is contained many antioxidant properties such as vitamins, orienting, and cucurbitacins which will reduce the dark circles under your eyes.
- Take a cucumber and make slices of it.
- Put the slices in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Then take two slices out and apply it to the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies For Blepharitis
If you want to get rid of dark eyes, then use honey as it contains antioxidant and nourishing properties. These properties can help you to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Take honey and apply in on your affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with water.
- For quick result repeat this remedy twice a day.
You Can Also Check Out: Milia treatment
Potato has a natural bleaching property that can help you to lighten your skin under your eyes and also prevent puffing around your eyes. There is a component called Katakolon, which can improve tone down these black circles and reduce your breath under your eyes.
- Take some potato and extract juice from it.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into the potato juice.
- Apply the cotton ball on the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
You Can Also Check Out:- How To Get Rid Of A Stye
7. Mint Leaves
You can also use mint for reducing dark spots under eyes. Mint is known for its invigorating scent and refreshing qualities.
- Take a mint leaves in some water.
- Mix it well until it becomes like a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to dark circles.
- After 10 minutes wash your face with water.
- Repeat this treatment every night for a week.
You Can Also Check Out: How To Get Rid Of Acne
8. Turmeric Powder
Turmeric is used as a face pack as it lightens and brightens the skin. It contains the properties due to which it can enhance the black circles under eyes.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of almond oil.
- Make a paste of it.
- Massage your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Apply this remedy three times a week.
You Can Also Check Out:- Home Remedies for Conjunctivitis
These are some of the best home remedies for dark circles under the eyes. Use them regularly, and you will soon begin to see the difference in your appearance. These treatments contain essential vitamins and minerals which will maintain the maximum health of sensitive skin present under the eyes. Give these measures the experience and experience of your efforts.