Intertrigo Treatment:- In our body, there are many areas where our skin layer is located. These places are moist and wet, which can cause yeast infections. Intertrigo is a rash that affects the layers of our skin. Women will suffer from intake under the breast, which causes skin sensation, redness, and burning sensation. No age group or gender is separate from this situation. Infants and child’s skin is fragile and vulnerable to infection. Fortunately, there are practical ways of intertrigo to aid in relieving mutual symptoms.
Symptoms Of Intertrigo
- Burning Sensation
- Chronic pain
Intertrigo Home Treatment
As your rash under breast cause itching and burning sensation, a cold compress can give you a lot of relief from them, use cold water pressure or even one of the schemes-milk to get instant soothing relief from rashes.
- Take some ice cubes and wrap it in a towel.
- Apply the compress to the affected area under breast for 15 minutes.
- If your compress gets warmed again then, make it cold still.
- Repeat this intertrigo treatment twice a day.
You can also check out: – Best Acne Treatment
Tea Tree Oil
It is one of the components for intertrigo treatment as it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties. Tea tree oil gives instant relief from pain and itching caused due to rash. It also helps in regenerating new skin cell.
- Prepare a solution by mixing five drops of tea tree oil and 1 tbsp of water.
- Then, apply this solution directly to the affected area with the help of cotton.
- Wait until oil gets absorbed (1-2 hours) then wash it with water.
- Repeat this intertrigo home remedy twice a day.
Turmeric helps in treating many skin disease naturally, and it also makes your skin more soothe and bright. It contains antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties which help in intertrigo treatment.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and few amount of rose water to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to the red rashes.
- Wait for 1 hour so that it gets dry naturally and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this treatment for intertrigo thrice a day.
You can also check out: – Molluscum Contagiosum Home Remedy
Chamomile is also very useful for the treatment chamomile because it has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these features, chamomile gives immediate relief from pain and redness.
- Take a glass of water and add a handful of chamomile leaves in it.
- Boil the water and let it simmers for 3 minutes.
- Separate out the leaves from water and make a paste of it.
- Before applying the paste to the affected area rinse the area with chamomile water.
- Then apply the chamomile paste over the rashes.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this intertrigo home remedy twice a day.
Garlic helps in promoting the strength of the immune system and also treat skin folds rashes. This is a herb which contains an active compound named Elikin, which contains antifungal and antiseptic properties. Due to its health benefits Garlic is an adequate natural remedy for intertrigo.
- Take 5-6 garlic cloves and2-3 drop of tea tree oil.
- Prepare a paste by it and apply it directly to the skin fold rashes.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Then, use any moisturiser on your skin.
- Repeat this home remedies for intertrigo once daily.
Note:- When you apply garlic paste it initially it irritate but after few minutes it goes away.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Freckles
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very effective to treat rashes under breast as it contains antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties. It provides relief from symptoms such as inflammation, redness and persistent itching.
- Add 5 -6 tbsp of ACV in half of lukewarm water.
- Then apply this mixture to the affected area with the help of cotton ball.
- After 15-20 minutes wash it off with regular water.
- Repeat this intertrigo treatment vinegar twice a day.
As intertrigo occur due moister, so cornstarch is the beneficial ingredient which absorbs moisture. After applying cornstarch under breast it gives instant relief from itching and burning sensation.
- Wash the affected area under the breast by using soap and water.
- Make the affected area dry with a towel.
- Remember that the area should be arid or else you can run the risk of fungal infection there.
- When the affected area gets dry apply cornstarch over it.
- Repeat this intertrigo natural treatment twice a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Tinnitus
For intertrigo treatment, you can also find holy basil as it contains anti-inflammatory properties and anti-fungal properties. These features provide instant relief from redness, itching and burning sensation caused due to rashes under the breast.
- Take few amount of basil leaves and boil it in a cup of water.
- Let it cover entirely until it cools down.
- Then, strain it and wash the affected area with this water.
- Repeat this yeast infection under breast twice a day.
Lemon juice is richer in vitamin C and also a powerful antioxidant which makes your skin healthy and infection free. It also helps to balance the pH level of your skin, so that the fungus and bacteria cannot grow there. This helps in speeding up the medical process.
- Prepare a mixture by adding 1 tbsp of lemon and 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Repeat this best intertrigo treatment twice a day.
- Put some drops of lemon juice in your bath water
- Take a bath with this water so that the skin is cleaned more carefully under the skin.
- Repeat this home remedies for intertrigo for several weeks.
You can also check out: – Anal Skin Tag Removal
Olive oil is a rich source of vitamin E which is very good for skin moisturising and nutrition. Vitamin E to prevent dryness of the skin and to calm the irritation. It promotes healthy skin and triggers skin rejuvenation. Due to infectious rashes, people are using vitamin E to reduce swelling and itching.
- Get your hands on extra virgin olive oil for good results.
- Apply this olive oil directly to the affected area.
- Wait for 1 hour and then wash it off with regular water.
- Repeat this intertrigo treatment daily to clear rashes.
With all these natural intertrigo treatments definitely, the rash below the breast should be stopped, however, if you get them in a while, then use any home remedies for rashes under the breast to get rid of them!