How To Get Rid Of Keloids: – Creation of the keloid takes time and it is not a night’s health condition. The abnormal increase of fibrous tissues below the keloid traces it looks ugly and fat. They are painless and usually get people from their birth.
Cause Of Keloids
- Insect Bite
- Piercing like ear piercing or navel piercing
Symptoms Of Keloids
- Pink color scar
- Lumpy and/or circling skin
- Tender to touch
- Itching on affected site
- Easy to tease with clothes or cosmetics and skin care products
How To Get Rid Of Keloids
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is also known as Melaleuca. Its antibacterial property stops the growth of bacteria in your body. Many people use tea tree oil to cure enzyme and to treat other skin problems. It also reduces redness and swelling of abnormal muscle tissues.
- Take tea tree oil and a cotton ball.
- Soak a cotton ball in this oil.
- Then, apply the piece of cotton directly to the affected area and then cover it with duct tape.
- Wait for 2 hours then remove cotton ball and wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment once daily until you get rid of keloids.
You can also check out: – Rosacea Natural Treatment
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most popular and effective home remedies to get rid of keloids from piercings. It contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which help in reducing fatty deposits below your skin.
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tsp of ACV and 1 tsp of water in the cup.
- Apply the solution to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Wait for 30 minutes then wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy 3 to 4 times a day.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Freckles
Baking soda can be a good treatment for keloids, which is easily available in your room. Being an abrasive agent, it helps to clean the skin and keep the skin clean. It removes excess skin and reduces any inflammation present
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tsp of baking soda and 3 tsp of hydrogen peroxide.
- Using cotton ball apply this mixture directly to the keloids.
- After 15 minutes, wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy 3 times in a day to get rid of keloids fast.
You can also check out: – Natural Treatment Of Chickenpox
The acidic nature of lemon can help to get rid of the keloids. It is a very effective natural exfoliator and can be used to remove traces. Drink lemon juice drainage body from free radicals and toxic enzymes. As a result, your skin gets the right nutrition and absorbs very important minerals quickly.
- Take 3 lemons and squeeze juice from it.
- Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in it.
- Then, take a piece of cotton and dip it into this solution then gently rub on the affected area.
- Repeat this remedy daily to get rid of old keloids.
- To fasten the healing process you can also add tea tree oil to it.
You can also check out: – Treatment Of Corns And Calluses
You can also use manuka honey as the home remedy for keloids. It helps in reducing the keloids redness and swelling as it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. Honey is popular for its moisturizing abilities. Studies show that honey is very effective for controlling inflammation.
- First of all, clean your hand and then apply honey to the affected area.
- Then massage the affected area with your finger for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy 2 times a day to get rid of keloids scars.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Itching
Aloe Vera is the most effective home remedy for keloids. It cures the keloids in its initial stage and it also reduces pain, inflammation.
- Take an aloe vera and extract gel from it.
- Before applying the gel directly to the affected area clean the affected with lukewarm water.
- Then leave it on overnight and next morning wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural treatment to get rid of keloids twice a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Hyperpigmentation
For the home remedies listed above, it is necessary to be forced to get rid of keloids removal so that results are indicated. A keloids scar can be irrevocable and it may take a few minutes to go away. Stay up to the measures you have chosen, and you’ll see the results clearly. Our health experts tell you all that you need to know about keloids.