Home Remedies For Acne:- Acne is a skin condition that affects individuals of all ages, although adolescence is very sensitive. Just once when you believe that you have created a place for your teen years, acne is covered from anywhere, the disturbance of disturbances on your face, like the last time! Acne will appear on the scalp, front, chest, and back. So how do you adore for acne while keeping your skin youthful and intact?
Causes Of Acne
- Spicy food: By eating spicy food, your skin is troubled which results from the formation of small whitehead on the surface of your skin. For almost a month, a break from the spicy food helps in reducing the breakout.
- You use products that block your pores: Make sure your purchase is not labeled in any type of skin care product. This means that your makeup or skin care is specially designed so that you do not have to stop the pore.
- Your hair products harm your skin: many things happen because of the chemicals added to your hair products. They create acne for their face and body. When you shower, make sure that you bow your head aside as if your shampoo and conditioner do not come in contact with your face, chest or back.
- Smoking is also a major contributor to many skin disease, the only way to avoid acne due to smoking is to avoid smoking.
Top 9 Home Remedies To Get Rid of Acne Quickly
Cinnamon and Honey Mask
Sugar and spices make everything right, is not it? With a viscosity offered to cinnamon for cinnamon, there is a magical mask; this dynamic pair helps in the treatment of acne to prevent the development of bacteria; Contribution of cinnamon properties contributes to the antibiotic properties of honey, in which the bacteria help to destroy.
- Rinse your face with water and drain it then.
- Add two teaspoons of honey to a spoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare a paste and apply it to your face.
- Leave it for ten or fifteen minutes before washing it.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Scabies
Although this is a healthy way to start the day, porridge also makes an adequate home remedy to treat acne. It works to clean the skin hole, which absorbs any excess oil. In this process, it also relaxes your skin.
- Mix half lemon juice, and mix one spoon of honey in a cup of cooked porridge.
- Use this mixture as an excellent like you rub on your skin.
- Leave it for about half an hour, after which you can rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once or twice every week.
The main reason behind acne is that the oil has to stop your pores. Mint is a home remedy that helps in reversing this scenario.
- Take two tbsp of finely chopped mint with two tbsp of yogurt and oatmeal each and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture directly to your face.
- After 10-15 minutes rinse it off with water.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day to cure acne.
You can also check out: – Natural Treatment Of Keloids Scars
Another effective home remedy for treating acne is lemon juice; it helps to clean the dirt that gets stored on the surface of the skin, rotates in turn. If you want you can use it on your skin every day, but if you are suffering from dry skin, then use it for every alternate day.
- Rub a piece of lemon on the affected area.
- Leave it for about an hour
- Wash with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment twice a day.
- Mix lemon juice in equal proportion with rose water.
- Use this solution to wash the affected area.
Papaya is present in many beauty products available in the market. In natural form, it is the most effective home remedy for acne treatment. It helps to remove dead skin cells and excessive lipids from the skin, making it smooth and soft. Papaya contains an enzyme, Papan that reduces inflammation and helps prevent the formation of pus in acne.
- Rinse your face with normal water and pat dry.
- Mix a fresh papaya in the fine paste.
- Apply this paste directly to your skin.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash it with hot water.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Rosacea
When aspirin is not a headache adieu diabetes, it is also doing this for acne, salicylic acid present in aspirin is an adequate remedy for acne. It helps in reducing inflammation and reducing inflammation.
- Take 4 tablets of aspirin and mash it up.
- Make a paste of it by adding 2 tbsp of water.
- Apply it to your skin and leave it to dry.
- Wash with lukewarm water
Acidic property with the high content of Vitamin C present in orange makes it the perfect home remedy for acne. You can either use juice or peel, but peel has been found to be more efficient.
- Place orange peel in the sun and let it dry.
- Grind dry skin in a powder.
- Add few amount of water in it to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected area and leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with hot water.
You can also check out: – Natural Remedies For Freckles
Aloe Vera, which helps in the treatment of acne, has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It contributes to the cure of acne if any. You can choose either commercially available Aloe vera gel or natural gel from the plant. Apply it to the affected area twice a day.
Banana is an excellent source of potassium; we already know that banana peel has many benefits including the choice of a home remedy for acne. It contains lactic which is antioxidant which helps in reducing swelling and swelling. It stimulates the development of healthy cells and reduces redness. Before you use banana peels as a vice president of travel, use it to get rid of acne.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation
Acne is a common problem with basic causes, however, traditional treatment can cause dryness, redness, and irritation. Fortunately, many natural remedies can also be effective. Home remedies listed in this article cannot work for everyone, but they may be worth a try. However, if you have serious acne then you can consult the dermatologist.