Home Remedies For Leg Cramps:- Leg cramps that are also known as night cramps will happen to anybody throughout the night through the old and pregnant ladies are the most prone to this downside. Leg cramps or night cramps will be caused by several reasons. As a result of it will interfere with the sleep and make the patients uncomfortable and painful, many of us need to seek out the relief. Treatments for leg cramps could include medical aid or various natural solutions. However, there were many natural home remedies for leg cramps at nighttime that assists you to ease pain and discomfort.
Home Remedies For Leg Cramps
When you have a leg cramp than physical exercise is the best thing to get rid of leg cramps. Walking like a simple exercise also performs miracles Walking will be the cause of pain but if the strain is tolerant, then stroll for some time, and you will feel better soon.
- When you have a leg cramp, immediately stretch the affected area for 20-30 second at a time, then massage the area slowly to relax tight muscles.
- You can also take a simple walk to free your tighten muscles.
- To reduce the chances of cramps in the night, spread your leg muscles before going to bed. The best way to do this is to ride a stationary bicycle for 10 minutes before going to bed.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Gout Pain
You can also take a massage to get rid of leg cramps fast. As massaging can helps in improving circulation in the tissue, which provides a rush of new fluid to relax the tense muscle.
- First, you need to take coconut oil and make it warm.
- Apply this warm coconut oil to the affected area and massage your cramped muscles.
- After a massage, cover the area with a warm towel for 2-3 hours.
- Repeat this home remedies for leg cramps as needed.
Hot Water Compress
You can also follow hot water bag as a treatment for leg cramps. Hot water will give instant relief from pain by loosening up the tighten muscles. While using hot water bag or electric heating pad massage the affected area with few amount of VapoRub. To achieve a better result and get relief from leg cramps repeat this remedies several times.
You can also check out: – Fibromyalgia Treatment
Epsom salt is most efficient home remedies for leg cramps while sleeping. As it contains magnesium which gives instant relaxation to muscles and reduces pain.
- Take 2 cups of Epsom salt and mix it in a warm water tub.
- Soak the affected area for 20 minutes.
- Take this bath once in a week to get rid ramps at night.
Apple Cider Vinegar
To fight with leg cramps, apple cider vinegar is also efficient. It is rich in minerals such as potassium, which helps in reducing the frequency, intensity, and pain of leg cramps.
- To get rid of apple cider vinegar take 1 tbsp of ACV in a glass of warm water.
- Consume this supertonic, and soon you will get relief from the muscle cramp.
- Take 1 tbsp of ACV, honey, and calcium lactate in a cup of lukewarm water.
- Drink this tonic daily before going to bed to prevent leg cramps.
You can also check out: – Treatment of Paronychia
Blackstrap molasses is also used as home remedies for leg cramps while sleeping. It contains calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6, and selenium, blackstrap molasses which helps to tighten the muscles.
- Take 2 tbsp of blackstrap molasses and a cup of milk.
- Mix them to prepare the tonic.
- Consume this tonic daily for a week to prevent leg cramps.
Primrose oil is not only used in the treatment of acne and enzyme but also helps as natural home remedies for leg cramps. Primrose crude will help patients who diagnose foot cramps, blocking blood pressure and get significant relief.
- Take 3-4 gram of Primrose oil in a cup of water.
- Drink this tonic before going to bed.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day for a week to get rid of leg cramps.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Tinnitus
If you want to get rid of leg cramp fast, then you can also use yellow mustard as it contains acidic acid which increases the production of acetylcholine in your body. Acetylcholine can heal the function of muscles.
- If you experience leg cramps immediately consume 1 tbsp of yellow mustard as it gives instant relief from pain.
- If you can’t arrange yellow mustard, you can also consume the ounce of pickle juice.
Clove oil also used as a home remedy for leg cramps as it contains anti-inflammatory and anaesthetic properties. These property helps reduce the swelling, inflammation, and pain caused due to leg cramps.
- Take clove oil and make it warm.
- Apply this warm oil to the affected area and massage the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off the lukewarm water.
- Repeat the remedy several times until you get rid of muscle cramps.
You can also check out: – Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment
To treat leg cramps, you can also you rosemary oil as it contains many nutrients like calcium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, and magnesium. Due to these properties, rosemary oil gives relieve swelling and pain. Moreover, it is more useful because the oil gets absorbed by the skin.
- Take once of rosemary leaves in the jar and then add boiling water to it.
- Cover the jar adequately and wait for half-an-hour.
- Then, take a piece of cloth and soak it the solution and apply it directly to the affected area for 15 minutes.
- When pain the get reduce, apply the warm compress to the affected area to reduce swelling too.
These above listed natural home remedies for leg cramps help in treating leg cramps at night.