How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation On Face:- Hyperpigmentation can cause dark patch and spot on your skin. It will occur due to overproduction of melanin. Hyperpigmentation caused by numerous factors like overexposure to the sun, secretion imbalance, post-inflammatory scars of skin disease and pimples, skin aging and liver harm. Though hyperpigmentation doesn’t create any potential threat to the skin, it typically reduces the brightness of surface, offers it a rugged look and makes our show to get rid of pigmentation from the face for good self-conscious.
Top 7 Way To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation
Here is most efficient way to get rid of hyperpigmentation
Raw potato helps very well on pigmentation area and dark spots. This is often as a result of they contain an accelerator known as catecholase that allows inhibiting your melanocytes, curb excessive animal pigment production.
- Take a raw potato and cut it into two pieces.
- Add a couple of drops of water onto the cut facet of the raw potato.
- Then, rub the potato on the affected area in circular motion.
- After 10 minutes wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- To get rid of hyperpigmentation fast repeat this remedies at least three times in a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Rosacea
Lemon is said to work on pigmented areas as it contains citric acid in the tremendous amount. Citric acid will also bleach the skin.
- Take a fresh lemon and extract the juice from it.
- Apply this juice to the affected area the with the help of cotton.
- After 15 minutes wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural treatment of dark spot twice a day for a month.
- Take equal amount of lemon juice and honey.
- Combine the ingredient well and apply it to your face as a mask.
- Cover the skin with a heated towel for 30 minutes.
- Then wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this home remedy for hyperpigmentation once in a week.
You can also check out: – Natural Treatment Of Chickenpox
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is full of chemicals that take away dark spots. It contains citric acid, glycolic acid, and lactic acid. This acid helps in removing the shady spot and also peel off the dead skin from the surface.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in an Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Then apply the cotton ball directly to the affected area.
- After half-an-hour wash the affected area with cold water.
- You can also mix lemon juice with ACV.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day.
You can also check out: – Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Yes, you can also use papaya if you want to get rid of hyperpigmentation as it contains an enzyme which peels off the dead skin. It regenerates the new skin when you use papaya treatment.
- Take a papaya and extract the juice out of it.
- Apply it directly to the affected area.
- Wait for 20 minutes then rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat this remedy for a month to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Turmeric contains a bleaching that helps in get rid of hyperpigmentation naturally. Turmeric prevents your skin from infection and also makes your skin more soothe.
- Prepare a paste of 1 tbsp of turmeric and lemon juice.
- Then, apply this paste directly to the affected area.
- After 30 minutes wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this hyperpigmentation treatment once daily.
Note:- Avoid going out in the sun for an hour once following this treatment.
You can also check out: – Home Remedy For Dry Skin
Aloe vera is used to clean the skin without disturbing it’s natural hydrogen ion concentration and oil balance. It conjointly helps in reducing dark spots and even offers protection from the harm caused by UV radiation. It helps in removing the dead skin cell and generate new skin cells.
- Take an aloe vera and extract gel from it and mix it with raw honey.
- After 10 minutes, apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Then wait for 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedies once daily to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
You can also check out: – Treatment Of Anal Skin Tag
Sandalwood could be a reliable remedy for several skin issues as well as hyperpigmentation. Its antiseptic properties facilitate treat pimples, and skin condition and its astringent properties promote tight pores and management oil secretion. The essential oils gift in wood lightens skin tone, helps within the regeneration of new cells and exfoliates dead skin.
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood and rosewater.
- Then apply this paste to the affected area.
- Wait for 30 minutes then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment daily until you get rid of hyperpigmentation.
You can also check out: – How To Remove Sun Tan
Apart from using these home remedies to treat hyperpigmentation, always keep your body hydrated and well nourished if you want clear skin. Consume foods high in nutrients rather than calorie-dense, oily foods. Remember to stay safe from the sun and apply sunscreen when you go out.