Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment: – A ganglion cyst(noncancerous lumps) could be a swelling that always seems on or around joints and tendons within the hand or foot. The dimensions of the cyst will vary over time. It’s most often located around the wrist joint and on the fingers.
Ganglion cysts arise from the capsule of a joint or the sheath of connective tissue. They’ll be found at entirely different places on the carpus. A ganglion cyst that grows on the top of the wrist termed a dorsal ganglion. Others were located on the side of the carpus between the thumb and your pulse point, at the tip joint of a finger, or at the bottom of a finger. Most of the time, these are harmless and can usually disappear in time.
Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment
Here are six simple ganglion cyst home treatment
You can decrease your discomfort related to a neural structure cyst with regular use of heat compresses. It’ll increase blood circulation to the affected area and promote fluid drainage. It’ll additionally reduce pain and swelling.
- Take a washcloth and soak it in warm water.
- Squeeze the excess amount of water from it.
- Place this cloth on the affected area minimum for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst treatment 2-3 times a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Gout
As you know Epsom salt is one the best wound healing agents which will reduce the pain and swelling of a ganglion cyst. Epsom salt will heal ganglion cyst within few days.
- Prepare a mixture by add 2 tbsp of Epsom salt in a 2-3 cup of warm water.
- Then, soak the affected area in the solution for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy 3 times in a day until it completely vanishes.
Black Tea Bag
Black tea is one of the best ganglion cyst home treatment. It contains acidic properties and has anti-inflammatory drug effects. Applying tea baggage to the affected areas will reduce your swelling and pain.
- Take a black tea bag and soak it in warm water.
- Remove the excess amount of water from it.
- Then apply this bag directly to the affected area and compress it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst finger treatment at home for few days.
You can also check out: – Arthritis Treatment
To treat ganglion cyst at home use echinacea as it is known for its ability to increase the levels of the chemical called properdin in the body that will help in stimulating the immune system and treat the ganglion cyst. According to a study, using Echinacea will help to increase the properdin production.
- You can use Echinacea as an ointment and apply it in the affected area. For best results, repeat this method 2-3 times daily until it is completely gone.
- Alternatively, you can drink Echinacea herbal tea 1-2 times a day for only one week.
Note: People with the autoimmune disorder should not take these herbs internally.
Use Witch Hazel
As you know witch hazel is mostly used in skin care but it can also be used to treat ganglion cyst(noncancerous lumps). Witch hazel contains astringent properties which make your skin more tighten and reduce the secretion of oil which causes ganglion cyst. To treat ganglion cyst you can use booth witch hazel leaves as well as its bark as it contains therapeutic properties.
- Take a handful of ganglion cyst leaves and prepare oil from it.
- Apply 2-3 drops of this oil directly to the affected area.
- Then massage it for a few minutes.
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times in a day.
Yes, ginger also used in ganglion cyst home treatment. It will reduce the swelling and pain as it contains an anti-inflammatory drug. It will also block Cox-2 activity which causes pain. You can prepare ginger tea and then drink it twice a day or add ginger to cook your daily food. To make ginger tea, take a piece of fresh ginger about the size of 1 inch in some small slices, and then put the ginger slices into boiling cups. Then cook it for about 10 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The use of apple cider vinegar is known as an effective home remedy for the treatment of ganglion cysts. Also, it is also an excellent remedy for skin problems due to antiseptic properties as well as antimicrobial properties.
- Take few amounts of apple cider vinegar and cotton ball.
- Dip a cotton ball in a apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the cotton ball directly to ganglion cyst and keep it in place by using a band.
- Finally, allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst home treatment three times in a day.
You can also check out: – Treatment of Paronychia
Turmeric not only used as a beauty treatment but also helps in reducing pain and swelling caused due to a ganglion cyst. It is because of curcumin present in turmeric. Turmeric also decreases the vast cholesterol and boosts your immune system.
- Take some turmeric powder and spread it on your affected area.
- Wait for 10 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment for a week to remove a cyst at home
Mixture Of Epsom Salt, Borax, and Glycerin
If you want to avoid painful surgery for noncancerous lumps, then apply the mixture of Epsom salt, Borax, and Glycerin. This combination helps in curing ganglion cyst at home.
- Take 3 oz of warm glycerin, 1/8 tsp. of borax and ½ tsp. of Epsom salt. And prepare a mixture of it.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- Then cover the affected area with the help of bandage.
- After 1 hour rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst home treatment two times in a day.
You can also check out: – Blisters Treatment
Arnica oil is the best ingredient which used a ganglion cyst home treatment. It contains anti-inflammatory properties which reduce your pain and swelling. Arnica oil also makes your skin more glowing and remove toxins from your body. It also boosts your blood circulation which speeds up your healing process.
- Take arnica oil and olive oil in equal amount and mix it well.
- Apply this oil mixture to the affected area and massage it.
- Then cover your that area with a bandage.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst wrist treatment home two times daily.
Frankincense oil is one among excellent home remedies to treat a ganglion cyst. This oil does not solely reduce the pain but also reduce the size of a ganglion cyst and prevents it from reoccurring. If you would like to use Frankincense oil as a natural treatment to get rid of a ganglion cyst, you must follow this instruction fastidiously.
- Apply few drops of frankincense oil to the affected.
- Then cover ganglion cyst with a soft bandage.
- Repeat this remedy once daily for few weeks.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies To Get Rid OF Corns
Tea Tree Oil
As you know very well that tea tree oil contains an anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties which are best to get rid ganglion cyst. Not only this but you can also use tea tree oil to cure sebaceous cysts and pilonidal cysts.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with coconut oil.
- Apply this oil mixture directly to the affected area.
- Then cover the affected area with the help of soft bandage.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst natural remedy once daily until you some improvement.
These are some natural ganglion cyst home treatment. I hope you find this article useful and informative. If you have any questions to ask, please raise your voice by leaving your comment below. I will answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your reading.