Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment: – A ganglion cyst could be a swelling that always seems on or around joints and tendons within the hand or foot. The dimensions of the cyst will vary over time. It’s most often located around the wrist joint and on the fingers.
Ganglion cysts arise from the capsule of a joint or the sheath of connective tissue. They’ll be found at entirely different places on the carpus. A ganglion cyst that grows on the top of the wrist is termed a dorsal ganglion. Others are located on the side of the carpus between the thumb and your pulse point, at the tip joint of a finger, or at the bottom of a finger. Most of the time, these are harmless and can usually disappear in time.
Ganglion Cyst Home Treatment
Here are six simple ganglion cyst home treatment
You can decrease your discomfort related to a neural structure cyst with regular use of heat compresses. It’ll increase blood circulation to the affected area and promote fluid drainage. It’ll additionally reduce pain and swelling.
- Take a washcloth and soak it in warm water.
- Squeeze the excess amount of water from it.
- Place this cloth on the affected area minimum for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst treatment 2-3 times a day.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies For Gout
Arnica oil is the best ingredient which is used as a ganglion cyst home treatment. It contains anti-inflammatory properties which reduce your pain and swelling. Arnica oil also makes your skin more glowing and remove toxins from your body. It also boosts your blood circulation which speeds up your healing process.
- Take arnica oil and olive oil in equal amount and mix it well.
- Apply this oil mixture to the affected area and massage it.
- Then cover your that area with a bandage.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst wrist treatment home two times daily.
You can also check out: – How To Get Rid Of Ingrown Toenails
Frankincense oil is one among excellent home remedies to treat a ganglion cyst. Frankincense oil does not solely reduce the pain but also reduce the size of a ganglion cyst and prevents it from reoccurring. If you would like to use Frankincense oil as a natural treatment to get rid of a ganglion cyst, you must follow this instruction fastidiously.
- Apply few drops of frankincense oil to the affected.
- Then cover ganglion cyst with a soft bandage.
- Repeat this remedy once daily for few weeks.
You can also check out: – Blisters Treatment
Black Tea Bag
Black tea is one of the best ganglion cyst home treatment. It contains acidic properties and has anti-inflammatory drug effects. Applying tea baggage to the affected areas will reduce your swelling and pain.
- Take a black tea bag and soak it in warm water.
- Remove the excess amount of water from it.
- Then apply this bag directly to the affected area and compress it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this ganglion cyst finger treatment at home for few days.
You can also check out: – Arthritis Treatment
Yes, ginger also used in ganglion cyst home treatment. It will reduce the swelling and pain as it contains an anti-inflammatory drug. It will also block Cox-2 activity which causes pain. You can prepare ginger tea and then drink it twice a day or add ginger to cook your daily food. To make ginger tea, take a piece of fresh ginger about a size of 1 inch in some small slices, and then put the ginger slices into boiling cups. Then cook it for about 10 minutes.
You can also check out: – Treatment of Paronychia
Turmeric not only used as a beauty treatment but also helps in reducing pain and swelling caused due to a ganglion cyst. It is because of curcumin present in turmeric. Turmeric also decreases the vast cholesterol and boosts your immune system.
- Take some turmeric powder and spread it on your affected area.
- Wait for 10 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment for a week to remove a cyst at home.
You can also check out: – Home Remedies To Get Rid OF Corns
These are some natural ganglion cyst home treatment. I hope you find this article useful and informative. If you have any questions to ask, please raise your voice by leaving your comment below. I will answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your reading.