Anus Fissure Home Remedies:- Fistula-in-Ano or in general, known as an anal fistula, at the end of the digestive tract in the opening anus, there is an infected tunnel between the skin and the anus. When the surface associated with the anal glands gets infected, then there is an infection in the anus. The most common cause of this painful problem is the boil, go ahead and keep reading the most influences about anal fistula home remedies, which you can now try.
Anal Fistula Symptoms
- Severe pain around anus
- Bleeding from anus
- Swelling and itching around anus
- Skin irritation near anus inner wall
- Severe pain in butt bones while walking
Anal Fistula Natural Treatment
There are many anal fistula treatment without surgery which was given below:-
Turmeric is one of the best components which helps in treating anal fistula as it contains antibiotic and antibacterial properties. It kills harmful bacteria and also improves the immune system.
- Take one glass of warm milk and add 1 tbsp of turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey in it.
- Stir it well and wait until it cools down.
- Drink this tonic just before going to bed.
- So that turmeric and honey can show effect throughout the night.
- Repeat this anal fistula treatment once daily for a week.
You can also check out:- Anal Skin Tags Removal
Flaxseed contains omega three fatty acids in massive amount though it treats constipation, which is the leading cause of anal fistula. Laxative property of this herb helps in natural bowel movement.
- Take a glass of water and add 1 tbsp of flaxseed powder in it.
- Stir it well
- Drink this supertonic once daily just before going to bed.
- This will help in controlling bowel movements.
Honey contains strong anti-microbial properties that can be used as anal fistula home remedy. It has been proved in the research that honey is the best antibacterial component and daily consumption of honey improve overall health conditions.
- Buy the best quality of Manuka honey from a store.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey and add it to a glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix it well and then consume this herbal syrup.
- Drink this supertonic 2-3 times in a day.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For UTI
Aloe vera considered as an anus fissure home remedies. It is filled with antibacterial and antibiotic properties which helps in reducing the symptoms of anal fistula.
- Take an aloe vera and extract the gel form it.
- Apply this gel directly to the affected area.
- Wait for 30 minutes then wash it with water.
- Repeat this treatment for anal fistula twice a day.
Clove contains anti-bacterial and antiviral properties. On other hands, clove is very good in the soothing nervous stomach and to prevent parasitic infections in the body. Cloves are another excellent home remedy for anal fistula because it will boost your immunity and it will work as a natural colon cleanser.
- Take cloves and make a powder of it.
- Then prepare ginger tea and add 1/2 tsp of clove powder int it.
- Mix it well and then cover it with lid.
- After 10 minutes, this ginger tea is operated with a nappy so that the anal fistula can cure.
You can also check out:- Home Remedies For Yeast Infection
You can also use coconut oil to get rid of anal fistula. As it is rich in medium-chain triglycerides, which helps in the lubrication and treatment of the active area.
- Take coconut oil and apply it to an anus sphincter 2 -3 times in a day.
- If you are suffering from chronic anal fissure use it several times in a day.
- You can also add coconut oil to your diet
Oregano oil is also used as a home treatment for fistula. It contains antibacterial, antiviral, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties oregano oil help in reducing the swelling around the anus and also stop bleeding.
- Take 100 ml of lukewarm water and add one tsp of oregano oil in it.
- Mix it well and drink this syrup twice a day.
- This syrup will kill your bacteria around the anus, and it also improves your immunes system.
You can also check out:- Jock Itch Treatment
Olive oil comes in a range of rich, healthy fats. It helps in the lubrication of the bowel system and allows natural uptake of the stool. The anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil help reduce the pain associated with anal fistula.
- Prepare a mixture by adding one tsp of olive oil, honey, and beeswax in a bowl.
- Then warm the mixture so that beeswax get melts.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes until mixture gets cool and then apply it directly to the affected area.
- Repeat this anus pain home remedies twice a day.
Anal Fissure Diet
Consume only fiber-rich component as it helps in natural bowel movements and also helps with constipation which is the leading cause of anal fissure.
- Brown bread
- Whole wheat pasta
- Wheat germ
- Brown rice
- Green pepper
Avoid such type of food which cause constipation such as white rice, bananas, cheese and other dairy products, chocolate, large amounts of red meat, chips and fried foods.